Saturday, February 11, 2012

Our baby is ONE!

Well the day as come and gone.. Our baby Elijah turned one yesterday.  I am forever grateful to have been home from my deployment to spend the day with Elijah and only wish Shawn could've have physically been here too.  We ended up postponing Eli's party until later because of his impetigo, but we still decided to smash a cupcake and to no surprise, he dove right in :)  Shawn was there on speakerphone and I gave him a play by play.

I can't believe how fast that year went but I'm looking forward to the years ahead! We love you Eli Blake! Happy birthday!





I also wanted to share the card I made for him.  I used the Zoo Review stamp set and the new DSP from the Sale-A-Bration catalog.  (remember, you can place a $50 order with me and earn free merchandise!)

No comments:

Post a Comment