Monday, May 26, 2014

Endless birthday wishes Hannah :)

I can't believe my oldest niece is turning 13 next week.. I'm sure it's even more surreal for my sister. She's blossomed into quite a young lady. She would rather be reading or baking than doing anything else. She is definitely a sweetheart.

She's really into owls right now too, but since my mom made her an owl card, I thought I'd go a different route.

This is the new set called endless birthday wishes. It's another polymer set which makes lining words up easy peasy.  I stamped birthday girl to make a background image.



Sorry for the sloppy embossing. My 16 month old is terrified of my heat gun so I had to be fast.

This is a picture of us from 2005. I just graduated from basic training in the Air Force and I was home on leave. **note, she's buckled, but the car never moved** :)


Gosh, we both look so young! And to think I used to be that tan!! 

Anyway, happy birthday Hannah Mae (Maezie!) -- we love you lots! Enjoy the teen years <3

No comments:

Post a Comment