Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Stamp, Ink, Paper 9 - Sunshine Sketch

Wow, we are already at week 9! The time has sure flown by!  Take a moment to check out the design team's creations and link up to join the fun. Click on the sketch image! :)
 
www.stampinkpaper.com
 
 I have been enjoying "shopping" in my mom's craftroom for stamp sets I don't own.  This one in particular I have glanced over countless times... but I love this saying! 



A little detail on the inside never hurt anyone, right? :)


 
I sure hope you take the time to play along at Stamp, Ink, Paper.  I will be taking a break from the Design Team until we move.  This was a hard decision to make but a necessary one.  Stamping is my escape, and I need it to stay that way or I will go crazy.  Don't worry - I will still be stamping and blogging.  Just a little less stress without two design team commitments. 
My SIP and CYCI teams will be missed! =(
 
Join us this week for my sake! haha
 
Happy Stamping -
Holly
 


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Holly! Really love the colors and how you used them all in the sentiment, but I'm floored by the inside of the card! You are an amazing scribbler!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so kind Sandy! Thanks for always taking time to comment :)

      Delete