Friday, March 25, 2016

TGIFC48 - Remix with Sprinkles on Top!

Happy Friday everyone!  I hope you are excited about this month's remix challenge with TGIF Challenges.  I always thought the idea was so fun and clever - so much to challenge you with :)  Want to play along??

Pick 2 or all 3 of the challenges below.  Make sure to mention us in your post and you're all set!

Can you believe March has almost come and gone??  I cannot believe how fast this month has gone by.  And actually, I can't believe how fast this week went!  I realized yesterday afternoon that my card for this month's remix was due last night and I was running out of daylight! I literally took over 90 pictures of this card.  

I know. I'm crazy.

I took pictures outdoors, indoors, under my Ott light... 
I really wanted you to be able to see all the details.  

I used the no-line watercoloring technique on the cones and ice cream and added some Pink Pirouette splatter on the card too.  But my favorite part of the card are the mini ice cream cones and the Dazzling Diamonds circles around the bigger cone.  Both of these stamps come from the Project Life set in the Occasions catalog called Memories in the Making.  


I hope this subtle sweet tooth card inspires you to mix it up with us!  Make sure you head on over to TGIF Challenges and see what the other team has come up with too!

Happy Easter! HE IS RISEN!

-Holly

3 comments:

  1. look at those little ice creams in the back ground! so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card Holly! Love those little ice creams with the big one! Rochelle xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm dying over those tiny ice cream cones! I have never seen this stamp before so I'm totally excited that you opened my eyes to it! Thank you Holly for making the time to create such a fun card to share with us & working so hard to capture a great pic! ~Hugs

    ReplyDelete