Friday, April 7, 2017

For Being My Friend - TGIFC102

Happy Friday everyone!  I'm so stoked that it's finally Friday! My mom and her downline Traci flew into Minneapolis yesterday from PA to attend OnStage tomorrow with me.  I cannot wait :)  SU! really puts on some fun events - lots of sneak peeks, make n' takes and of course - PRIZES!  It will be a lot of fun!

But before tomorrow rolls around, we have a new challenge over at TGIF Challenges.  We will be saying goodbye to two awesome colors - two of my very favorite go to colors - so we are highlighting them and Sweet Sugarplum for this week's challenge.  Be sure to click the image below to see the rest of the team's creations and play along with us!


One thing I love to do is make a card using some scraps and pieces that I've wanted to use but decided against... Here I created a card using some scraps that I had laying around (the taupe piece that I almost tossed!)  My MIL says I keep too many scraps, so we will see if she likes this one.  (Love ya, Linda!)


This Bookcase Builder stamp set was not originally on my radar but I had some extra hostess money and thought I'd give it a shot.  I really like the sentiments in the set and thought it would be fun to work with after all.  With over 15 items to put on the shelves, the possibilities are many!  


Sure hope you like the card and that you take time to join us this week at TGIF Challenges!

Have a wonderful weekend! <3

Blessings, 
Holly 

1 comment:

  1. Holly - I really love this card. I don't have this set and you have inspired me to invest. It's super sweet.

    ReplyDelete