Sunday, September 15, 2013

Been a busy weekend!

Our plans were canceled for the weekend so I (happily) spent time in my craft room making new cards! I'm planning on selling cards at my yard sale and a craft fair so I've been stocking up :)

Here's a few that I made this weekend - enjoy!

These are my adaptations of two thanksgiving ones and a birthday one I found on Pinterest: 




This one was my version of the one I found on the "stampin by the sea" blog ... I like my "net" ribbon I made by fraying some ribbon.


Here are the others I came up with using the Chalk Talk set:



I have acquired way too much dsp over the years and I need to start using more!

The set below is this years "Ronald McDonald" set. A portion (I think it's $2) of every set sold goes to the Ronald McDonald charity. The set is called Tag It!




Thanks for looking! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! Gods blessings to you and yours :)

- Holly
















No comments:

Post a Comment