I had to fill another order this weekend - this time for a baby boy card. I was a little pressed for time and quite honestly needed to clean my room more than make another mess, so I kept it simple.
For the first card, I chose a piece of DSP from the Best Year Ever pack. This was a freebie from sale-a-bration this year, but have no fear - you can still get your hands on a pack.**
I used the Little Letters dies to cut out the word baby and I saved the letters for the other card. The "welcome" is from Celebrate Baby and the banners were just a simple and easy added detail.
This card came together fairly quick too. The alligator was a last minute choice.. I always hate adding something and then regret it later... This, however, I didn't regret.
A little frayed detail to the edges and it was complete :)
Two sweet coordinating cards <3 Now if you're wondering how you can still get the DSP from Sale-a-Bration, here's how!
From the day Butterflies Thinlits are again available through April 30, we are bringing you two special offers:
- Get the Butterflies Thinlits at a 15 percent discount--just $21.20!
- Buy any of the Butterflies Thinlits Bundles at the already-discounted price and choose one of three FREE Sale-A-Bration items (only available while supplies last)!
- Best Year Ever Designer Series Paper (item 138633)
- Best Year Ever Accessory Pack (item 138634)
- Irresistibly Yours Specialty Designer Series Paper (item 138635)
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great week! See you tomorrow for Ten Minute Tuesday! :)
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog