Thursday, June 11, 2015

OSAT Blog Hop - Father's Day




Welcome to the monthly OSAT blog hop!  This month we are featuring Father's Day or Masculine themed cards and projects and I'm so excited to show you what I have made!  If you came from Marisa's page, thank you for stopping by!  She's one talented lady and a hard blog to follow!
(I'll try not to disappoint!)

Let's rewind a little bit so I can show you my inspiration!  Two days ago we traveled to Boston Center so that I could finish my medical clearance for the FAA.  This was a long morning of appointments so my husband and the boys went hiking.  After they picked me up for lunch, the boys insisted that we go hiking again.  I'm so glad we went.  This was one of the prettiest hikes I had been on in awhile. 


I can only imagine how this park looks like in the fall! Looks like we will be venturing to New Hampshire again!


Looking through the pictures, I was remided of one that I took of my father and Eli late last year.  I printed it a few weeks ago to make a scrapbook page with, but I decided on this card instead.


The quote (by J.R.R.Tolkien) was made using the Alphabet Rotary stamp.  This is one of my favorite go-to stamps and it's on this week's Weekly Deals! 


I used Lovely As A Tree to "spruce" up the inside.  Spruce - get it?? :)


And what's a hike without the trail mix? :)  We made Eli's Pap some trail mix to send next week.


That's of course, if we don't eat it all!

:)

I hope that you enjoyed the projects today on the OSAT Hop!  Please make sure to VISIT all the blogs, PIN your favorites & FOLLOW everyone's pages!  Most of us are still new to the blogging world and it would mean a lot to us!
Click the next button below and head on over to the talented Miss AJ! 
http://rutabagapiedesigns.blogspot.com/2015/06/osat-june-blog-hop-happy-fathers-day-or.html
Below is the list of supplies and the list of hoppers!
Have a wonderful Thursday!
-Holly
(me)
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog




-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you do not have a current demo, I would love for you to be in the running to win this prize! But I do ask that if you have a current demonstrator that you shop through them - even if they don't have a cool prize to win. :) BUT... if you don't have a demo, here's the scoop! Now through June 16th, spend $50 (before tax & shipping) and you will be entered to win this prize pack worth over $25!

11 comments:

  1. That is one of my daughter's favorite quotes. Very nice card and project, very creative!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank so much Kim! Thought the quote was great too! Would make a great stamp huh? :)

      Delete
  2. Very good idea with the photo. Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how your project ties into a memory you've shared with your family. And the little bag of trail mix for Pap is such a great idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My mom just ordered this paper pack from a vacation my dad and her are taking in a few weeks. I'll have to show her this for inspiration in her scrapbook!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that quote! One of my favorites. Very nice card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card and inspiration!!! I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love both your projects. Great idea to use the picture...really special! I'm thinking...that's Holly's go to stamp and I haven't used mine not once. I need to get some pics out and give this a try. :)

    ReplyDelete