Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Stamp, Ink, Paper - Challenge Extended!

 
If you joined me last Monday, you may recall there is a new challenge in the card making world.  Justin Krieger has quite the following and decided to start a challenge site.  I am so blessed to be a part of the design team!  We will be extending the first challenge by a week, so now you have no excuse to skip the fun!
 
The challenge is the same - create a card that shows us your style as a stamper!  Favorite colors, stamp sets, etc.
Now, this card that I made today is completely opposite of last week's card.  My favorite color collection from SU! is the subtles.  This card is BOLD and eccentric.  But I want to show you that I am a simple card kind of gal.  As a mom of three little ones - I prefer the quick cards. 
And well, so does my schedule and budget! 
 
 
This is more bold of a print than I am used to, but I love the colors!  To get the ombre look of the sentiment, I used my Bermuda Bay, Island Indigo, Rich Razzleberry and Blackberry Bliss Markers to color the stamp.
 
 
A little bit of Linen Thread and it's complete! 
(Btw, this could be a Ten Minute Tuesday card for sure!)
 
I hope you take time to join us over at Stamp, Ink, Paper.  We are moving to Tuesdays! Our beloved boss Justin was chosen this past week to join the Mojo Monday design team!  How cool!! 
 
This also means Ten Minute Tuesday will be moving for me.  I'm thinking Fridays :) Stay tuned!
 
-Holly
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Awesome card, Holly! I love the vibrant background and your ombre sentiment.

    ReplyDelete