Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Stamp, Ink, Paper - Christmas in July!

 
Welcome to another "Christmas in July" post!  Last week I created a Christmas card for a blog hop I am a part of and today we're celebrating the holiday a little early over at Stamp, Ink, Paper
 
Feel free to mail me a Christmas present! :)
 
 
I chose the Festival of Trees set and coordinating punch.  My stamp class is tonight and I wanted to make a fun & easy card for the ladies.  I know it looks like a lot, but it's a lot easier to make when everything is precut for you! haha :)
 
 
Cucumber Crush and Real Red compliment each other so well don't you think? 

 
And look at all of those pretty rhinestones! 
(The card we are making tonight won't have that many)
 
 
My advice for the trending messy thread look is to just wing it.  Don't over think it, don't try to make perfect loops and don't try to make them even or symmetrical. 

 
Doesn't this make you wish you were making your Christmas cards and putting up the tree??
 
No?
 
Well, I'm not in any rush either! :)
 
Thanks for stopping by.  Head on over to SIP and see what the other Design Team members have in store and be sure to play along with us this week!
 
-Holly

4 comments:

  1. Oooh I love the cucumber and red together, Holly! Such a fresh and modern Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sandy! I wasn't big on the cucumber crush, but it certainly has my reconsidering!

      Delete