Thursday, September 10, 2015

OSAT Blog Hop - Designer's Choice



 Welcome to our monthly One Stamp at a Time Blog Hop!  We are a group of stampers from a fun facebook page and once a month we share something special for you!  A card and a project or 2 cards.  Lucky for you, I have 4 cards today :)  If you came from the very talented Marisa's page, thank you for stopping by!  Marisa wows me each month with her creativity.  You'll have to check out her project last month too!  This month we have added new ladies for the hop and our two guys (Justin and James) are taking the month off :)

Anywho, let's get to it!  This month's theme is Designer's Choice.  I wanted to do a technique to mix things up a bit.  Since I have 2 little ones in diapers, I have an excess of babywipes in the house.  If you haven't tried the babywipe technique - it's super simple! 
 

Lay a few layers of wipes down and randomly drop ink from your reinkers. Make sure the size of the ink spot is large enough for your stamp.  I chose the For All Things stamp set from the annual catalog.  (Don't forget that there are great holidays sets in there too!)  Once I had a big enough area to use, I stamped the leaf stamp on the babywipes.  This acts as your stamp pad.  Easy enough right?




 
By the end, my color wasn't as vivid as the first three cards.  But I still love them all!  The corrugated paper, washi tape and burlap ribbon are perfect fall accents.  The addition of the Expressions Natural Elements brings it all together.  Those little wooden words are so worth the price! $5 for 15 words?? A steal for sure!
 
I hope that you enjoyed all of my cards and continue on the hop!  Next up is the fun and talented Andrea P. :)  Can't wait to see what she has for us today! 
 
http://andreascardshop.com/new-blog-avenue/2015/9/10/osat-blog-hoppers-designers-choice

Pin your favorites and swing by our facebook page too!  Below the list of supplies is a list of all of the participants.  Thanks again for stopping by!

-Holly


 
Holly Stene *(you are here)*




20 comments:

  1. Love your cards Holly! I love the baby wipe technique

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the technique and all four designs! They are all so beautiful I can't even pick a favorite though I do love the wooden elements. Great projects.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous! The baby wipe technique was perfect on these! I think I might go home and use that technique tonight on some leaves! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you do have a way with your cards - would love another play date before it is too late...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these Holly! This is the perfect set for the baby wipe technique and your leaves subtly beautiful and still very striking. I love the combination of elements that you've used to give your cards an earthy look full of texture and depth.
    -Maria

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holly... lovely cards as always! :) Eva

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh--so beautiful!! I can't wait to try this--just gorgeous!! Thanks so much for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmmm... I just bought a brand new pack of baby wipes! Looks like I'll be trying this soon! Great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMGosh!! I am drooling over your projects! LOVE everything...especially all of the fine details. Mmmmmm-M!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the soft Fall colors. These are beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty! What a great way to show the versatility of these products!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love, love, love these! A definite CASE!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That technique really creates a gorgeous leaf, your projects are all so perfect and clean looking! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Holly, I love this technique and your cards are spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  15. beautiful set with one of my favorite cards!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous, rustic cards Holly! What amazing projects. You knocked it out of the park! What a great reminder to use the baby wipe technique too...

    ReplyDelete
  17. I always love your cards but these are super great! I'm going to have to try the baby wipe technique!!

    ReplyDelete