Saturday, September 5, 2015

Tri-fold Birthday Card for Amy - TGIFC19

My sister's birthday is coming up and I was inspired by a card that I saw on Stampin' Up!'s blog.  I loved the look of the tri-fold card and figured I would give it a try.  I chose to use the colors from the newest challenge over at TGIF Challenges. 
 
 
Over an hour later... Here is what I had made for my sister Amy. :)  I can't wait to send it!
 
 
 
 
I made a small 2x3.5" pocket to hold a tag.  Perfect for writing a note without the writing taking away from the card.  I'm sure you could even hide a giftcard in there too.
 
 
 
This might have been my favorite card that I have ever made.  I know she'll love it.  I just wish I could be home to celebrate with her!
 
Thanks for joining me today - make sure you head on over to TGIF Challenges and play along.
 
Have a blessed Sunday and a great Monday (off)!
-Holly
 
 
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


4 comments:

  1. Absolutely fabulous! She is one blessed lady to have you for a sister! (And Candee too, she is amazing as well!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! Totally worth an hour of your time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card.....would you share the dimensions of the paper and where you scored it? I'm sure I could figure it out, just thought I would ask, TIA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jaw dropping! Wowzer what an amazing creation! I bet your sister will treasure it forever!

    ReplyDelete