Thursday, March 16, 2017

Watercolor Basket Bunch - Artisan Design Team Blog Hop

Hello and welcome to the Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team blog hop!  You should have arrived from Dani's.  She is amazing - love her style - and she never disappoints!  Either way - I'm so glad you're here.  We are a group of 20 demonstrators from around the globe highlighting some of the latest and greatest Stampin' Up! products.  If this is your first time hopping with us, my name is Holly and I live in the US (Minnesota).  

This month we are featuring two bundles from Stampin' Up! - the Basket Bunch Bundle and the Dragonfly Dreams Bundle.  I chose to feature the cute Easter set Basket Bunch.  I love the little eggs, the peeps, chocolate bunny and the Basket Builder Framelits Dies.  

For the background of these cards, I used Aqua Painters, ink and Shimmery White Cardstock.  With the beautiful color choices SU! offers, finding spring colors was easy!


Do you remember the hollow chocolate eggs and bunnies?  They were never as good as the solid chocolates, right? - This sentiment makes me smile!
I also made the baskets different by adding Stampin' Dimensionals to different layers of the die-cut baskets. 


I love the pop of colors during Spring time and certainly wanted to use some of Stampin' Up!'s pretty colors.  Here I used So SaffronFlirty Flamingo, Peekaboo Peach, Pool Party and Pear Pizzazz.


The washi tape and the DSP are both from the Tasty Treats Suite.


I also wanted to make a little treat.  I think these will be the treats we give to the boys for Sunday School friends.  The 2"x 8" Cellophane Bags are the perfect size for candy, chocolates and these sweet jellybeans.


I doubled up on the tag making a front and back.  This helps hid all the die-cut "mess" and gives me a place to write a cute little note.  I added some Peekaboo Peach 3/8" Ruched Ribbon and some Linen Thread to finish it off.


Our Stampin' Up! Stampin' Write Markers are perfect for coloring the details of these cute little eggs.


I hope that you enjoyed these Easter projects!  Be sure to make your way around the hop!  Up next is my lovely friend from the US - Jennifer Sootkoos =)


Have a blessed day!
-Holly

If you get lost along the way, you can always find the full list of blogs here!

9 comments:

  1. Love those mini eggs - love your colouring on them!!!!! You did a much better job on them than I did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of lovely layers for little fingers to run over on these cute cards. Love the cut up sentiments and fine colouring on the little eggs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. O-mi-goodness Holly! SWOON! Love your colours and all the little layers. I love the little basket tag as well. Just Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the backgrounds on your cards! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Holly....
    Love your cute and beautiful work....
    Greetings from Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards, precious treat bag.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Watercolor washes...great minds ;-) Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute projects! Love the watercolor backgrounds, and the coloring of all of the elements. Those treat holders are perfect too.

    ReplyDelete