Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Hello and Goodbye!

As we say goodbye to May and hello to June, we are also saying goodbye to some great Stampin' Up! products and hello to some really exciting new product!  It's always a bittersweet time of year when a new catalog rolls around.  I love the excitement of new stamp sets, new paper, embellishments - and this year - INK!!   But it's always tough to say farewell to some favorites.

Today I'm sharing a card I CASEd (Copy and Selective Edit) from one of the Stampin' Success magazines (exclusive to demonstrators).  I liked this card so much that I made about a dozen of this card!


I love the soft look of the tone on tone Pinewood Planks embossing folder with the doilies and soft colors.  Very shabby chic I think! :)

So what are we saying goodbye to here?  Thankfully NOT the Linen Thread or Pinewood Planks folder, but we do say farewell to the lovely Lace Doilies.  I absolutely love this embellishment and have stocked up pretty good.  Do you have any laying around?  They add such a sweet little detail to cards - love that lace peeking behind a layer.

We're also saying adios to the Ticket Border Punch.  Another great punch that adds some fun detail.


As sad as it is to say goodbye, I assure you.. the new catalog is awesome!! Page after page of wonderful new stamp sets, paper and more!

Let the countdown begin!  Come on Friday!!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment