Sunday, February 8, 2015

First Card Class!

This past week was my first attempt at starting a card club.  I need help covering my quartly dues so I thought hosting a class once a month would help.  If the ladies want to place an order they certainly can, but all I ask is they pay $10 for the class and they get to take home 4 cards!

I will say I was a little flustered last Wednesday.  I didn't look for card ideas until the day prior and I was cutting paper the hour until it started! I had 7 ladies coming though so I had lots to prep on top of the 20+ valentines day cards I had to ship out last week!  Plus I was nervous - not a fan of being in front of people.

I found some ideas on pinterest and Stampinup.com posted the "you made my day" one Tuesday morning so that helped round things up for my 4th card!  It can be hard sometimes finding ideas and here I was considering 2x a month! Good thing once a month is enough for the ladies :). They certainly convinced me!

Here are the 4 cards we made:

It's amazing what you can find on pinterest ... Other than your own cards. (I don't know if I'm doing something wrong but I can never find my cards when I look up a set!) :( either way, Pinterest is a lifesaver!


I decided the next date and already have 6 signed up!  I'm going to need another table.  And lots more whisper white cardstock! Haha

I decorated my hutch with cards to display ideas and current sets.  

I also displayed the Sale-a-Bration cards separately along with some yummy snacks. :)


I didn't have plastic silverware so I made these quick with washi tape and toothpicks.  Simple and quick! 

I am very excited for my Stamp n' Snack class/club and hope I can help these ladies express their creativity!  We all had so much fun and I can hardly wait until the next one!








1 comment:

  1. Very nice looking set up and great card display, always love seeing your work.

    ReplyDelete