Thursday, February 25, 2016

Flowering Fields - A Sale-a-Bration Highlight

Today I wanted to highlight a Sale-a-Bration stamp set that I wish I owned!  I stamped a few images the other week while visiting my mom and right now I'm kicking myself for not getting this!  It's adorable, fun to color and makes me think spring!  Are you ready for spring?
 
 
And as fun as it is to color, it's just as striking when it's black and white.  Here are two cards I made with the Flowering Fields stamp set that YOU can earn free right now with a $50 SU! order!
 
 
Now if you know me, I like soft colors and lots of white space - but I also hoard DSP (double-sided Designer Series Paper) and need to use it up!  This particular DSP is called Everyday Chic and the entire pack is black and white.  This is one of the sheets and I wanted to showcase both sides!
 
 
These flowers didn't need color in my opinion.  (My mom's opinion too) :)  They look great as is!
 
 
This one was fun to make too.  I forget to use washi tape all too often, yet it makes a great addition to any card.  Here I used Hello Honey washi tape on white cardstock so that it would stand out against the black and white dots.
 
I used my inks and a blender pen to color in the flowers.  I think using a blender pen is my favorite way to color! 
 
 
If you want to know how you can get a free Flowering Fields stamp set, contact me!
 
Have a great Thursday!
-Holly
 


1 comment:

  1. Of course I had to sing the sentiment in the first card. That may show my age. Lovely cards. Cute papers too.

    ReplyDelete