Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Hello There

Well here I am, 39 weeks today.  I felt some contractions this morning, but I'm still praying I can hold off until Monday when my lovely MIL gets here. In the meantime, I'm going to stamp til my heart's content.  My box arrived last night and I was able to play some this morning.  Hoping if I feel up to it tonight, I will stamp some more.  Going to clean while my youngest naps and then we're all off to the beach (one last time) before little man arrives.

I'm really digging the hostess sets this year. They're probably my favorite hostess sets that I've seen in many years.  The first is called Hello There and the second is A Life's Adventure.  Hope you enjoy :) 



Think the yellow dots looked cooler bc I wasn't quite inked enough (old linen ink pads) and it gave it more of a distressed look.



I always try to make 2 of each card so if I give one away, I still have an idea to copy later.

Thanks for stopping by :)

-Holly






No comments:

Post a Comment