First I took what was left of these amazingly sweet strawberries we picked and I placed them in my food processor. I puréed them until I got the consistency I wanted. I like mine on the thinner side (left some chunks, but not many).
Stirred that with the sugar and let it sit for 3 hours.
Washed the jars my husband so kindly went and bought.
(Recipe says it makes 10 half pint jars... I got 6 out of my batch, but I was most likely short on strawberries)
I brought the strawberry and sugar mix to a boil and added the lemon juice.
Filled the jars and placed them back in boiling water for 10 minutes.
They sealed really easily and I couldn't have been happier with how it turned out! Unless I got the 10 jars it was supposed to make :)