Sunday, April 17, 2016

Stamp Review Crew - Balloon Celebrations



Welcome back to another Stamp Review Crew Monday :)  Today we are featuring the Balloon Celebration stamp set from Stampin' Up!  I've seen so many cute birthday cards with this set and I wanted to make something different.  I was actually just going to make cupcake toppers and keep it simple, but then I tried fitting some other sentiments in the balloons and the idea for baby shower invites came to be. I'm also using this project for the SUO Challenges "shower theme".  
I'm also showcasing the Sweet Li'l Thing stamp set.

I started by stamping the white layer with the outline of the balloons in Pool Party.  I also added some Pool Party stars.  The clouds were made by rocking the cloud stamp in Smoky Slate, stamping off and cutting out.  The "it's a boy" sentiment fit perfectly inside the balloon!


(Not sure why the following pictures look so blue - I used Pool Party and Bermuda Bay)


These cupcakes are one of my favorite and it was so hard to take pictures and not want to eat them all!  And my poor boys were watching (and waiting) the whole time!




For the girl's card I used Blushing Bride and Rose Red.
  


I actually used the same toothpicks with the blue and pink on each side.  These would be fun for a gender reveal party or a baby shower for boy/girl twins!


I hope that these inspire you!  You can do so much more than just cards :)  Plus, this was a perfect excuse to make cupcakes!

Make sure you head back to the lovely Val or next to sweet Yapha!  Either way you go, make sure you head to everyone's blog!! If you get lost along the way - head on over to the Stamp Review Crew blog for the list of everyone!


Blessings,
Holly 

18 comments:

  1. You have done it again!!! AMAZING creations!! The Balloon Celebration set teams perfectly with the Sweet Li'l Thing set for some fun and fabulous creations!Rochelle xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holly - you are fabulous! I love everything about this project. So cute!!! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute!! Perfect for baby stuff and love those cute little cupcake toothpicks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This set is so versatile! I love how you made it into a baby shower announcement and cupcake pick. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Holly, you really showed a whole other side to this set! Those baby shower invitations and cupcake toppers are adorable!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow absolutely fabulous for a baby shower! Glorious creations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply brilliant,as always! Love these Holly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet, sweet, sweet! The cupcakes and two invites, they are all precious for a baby shower. Great use of Balloon Celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fabulous set of invites and love the balloons for the cupcakes as well!! Thanks for playing along with us at SUO Challenges :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Undoubtedly, preparations for any event play very essential role for making it a success. I think one of important thing is to select correct venues. We have shortlisted couple of venues in NYC and will decorate it beautifully with flower and balloons.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love, love, love, your projects! Awesome! Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful cards, cupcake toppers AND cupcakes!! Love all the little details on the invite - and using the balloons is a great idea!! Thank you so much for joining in the fun at SUO!

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW! What a great invitation and I love the cupcake picks. So easy, but so cute! Thanks for playing along with the SUO Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute, cute, CUTE for a baby shower invitation! Love the cupcake picks, too! Thanks for playing along with the SUO Challenge this time!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great invitations! So sweet! I love your cupcake toppers too. How clever!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, how cute are these! Lovely idea to create baby shower invites and your toppers a super cute...Please tell me your talents stop at creating those divine looking cupcakes..:0) xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sweet party ensemble!! Now I want cupcakes....thanks for that ;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. guys i've just returned from America and gotta say that it is an incredible place to visit! i can strongly say it out of my own experience! by the way there is a great American rental that may help you to travel across it!

    ReplyDelete