Thursday, September 14, 2017

Painted Harvest Thank You Packs - Artisan Design Team Blog Hop

Hello! Welcome to our first hop of the month - September is almost half over and I can hardly believe it! If you follow me on Instagram, you may have seen our little announcement that we welcomed our fourth child (and first daughter) last Tuesday.  She is beautiful and a great baby!  We are all adjusting well and surprisingly getting some rest.  I was able to snap a few pictures of her on Monday and can't help but share!



She melts my heart!  Thank you for letting me share with you!  I'm quite the proud momma :)

Now, let's talk stamping - since that's why you're really here.
If you are hopping with us for the first time, welcome! We are a group of 20 Stampin' Up! demonstrators from around the globe that are fortunate enough to be on the Artisan Design Team for SU! and represent the company and their gorgeous products.  Today we are featuring one of my favorite sets from the holiday catalog - Painted Harvest.  Fall is one of my favorite times of year and one of the main reasons is the colors.  

The coordinating Painted Autumn Designer Series Paper (DSP) has such beautiful designs and patterns and the colors really showcase the beauty of autumn.
I created 12 cards for today's hop - showing each of the 12 patterns in the DSP pack.

I fit 6 cards and 6 envelopes in the new Acetate Card Boxes.  I tied each box with some Jute Twine and added a little tag from the Wood Crate Framelits.


I used a variety of punches - including the new Everyday Label Punch from the Holiday Catalog, Stitched Shapes Framelits and Lots of Labels Framelits for the sentiments.

I also used a variety of the gorgeous ribbon Stampin' Up! offers.


You can bundle and save by purchasing both the stamp set and the Leaf Punch.  The sunflower image in this set is beautiful but I think the sentiments are great on their own (as you can see from some of the cards I made without the sunflower).


I hope that you have been inspired by my cards and by the others on the hop so far.  Next up on the hop is the very talented Jennifer Sootkoos from New Jersey!  Make sure to make your way around the entire hop and see all of the lovely creations from the team!


As always, below are some of the items featured on my projects along with the full list of ADT members at the bottom.

Thanks for stopping by!
Blessings,

Holly


Product List
Allison Okamitsu
Aurelie Fabre
Cathy Caines
Dani Dziama
Holly Stene <--- that's me!
Jennifer Sootkoos
Jessica Winter
Katy Harrison
Kimberly Van Diepen
Louise Sharp 
Maike Ulbrich
Martha Inchley
Mercedes Weber
Mindy Bingamon 
Miriam van Eyden
Paula Dobson
Rochelle Blok
Shannon Lane
Sylwia Schreck 
Tanya Boser 

9 comments:

  1. Oh my Gosh!!! She is so incredibly beautiful and sweet!
    Congratulations Holly!
    I wish you only the best! Thick kiss for the little princess!
    I do not know when you had time for the projects?! This is unbelievable what you have worked!
    XO
    Sylwia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Holly.. your card is Great .. But,please excuse me.. your sweet little babyfaughter is just amazing sweet đŸ˜˜Congratulations and best regards...
    best regards ,
    Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute...the cards too ;-) I don't know how you do it either! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, girl! You were on fire! Lovely cards. And absolutely gorgeous daughter :) I am so very happy for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwwwww......can she be any cuter?! I am happy for you that she is such a good baby! Your card sets are just lovely! Great use of all that DSP xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your sweet baby girl is darling! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Holly on your new arrival - she is absolutely gorgeous! Beautiful projects as always too. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your adorable baby girl! Thank you for sharing such a sweet photo. And your card collection is inspiring. Great job.

    ReplyDelete