Tuesday, September 19, 2017

For Your Furry Friend - A Sympathy Card

This week I have a few sympathy cards that I need to make.  These are never ones I wish to make, but I also know this is why I make cards - to bring joy in the form of paper.

Here's a card I made for my dear friend Karen who lost her kitty Carlos - he was 10 and well loved.


The Sorry for Everything stamp set is a great set as it covers a lot of things to be sorry for.  I took the large sorry stamp and covered the Island Indigo layer.  A few of the Glitter Enamel Dots matched perfectly.


I added a few ribbons, lace doily and of course the punch art.  I don't own this Cat Punch but a very kind lady punched a few pieces for me and sent them in the mail.  Love the stamping family!


Thanks for stopping by today!  I promise next week I will have a Two for Tuesday post!

Blessings,
Holly



No comments:

Post a Comment