Friday, November 10, 2017

Country Livin' Meets Glamper Greetings - GDP112


This morning after I put our oldest on the bus, I decided to stamp for a few minutes.  Next thing I knew, it was almost 8:45 and my other 3 were still sleeping!! I was able to color a few of trucks from the Country Livin' set using the new Stampin' Blends.  If you haven't heard, Stampin' Up! has released a new line of alcohol based markers that are artist quality and very easy to use!  I've really enjoyed coloring with them.


I chose to color the truck blue and add some "rusty" spots - I like to think there's a field out there where an old beat up truck sits like this. :)  The colors I used for the main body of the truck were Light Bermuda Bay Blends and Light and Dark Pool Party Blends.  

Now if you own the Country Livin' set, you may wonder were the banner and balloons come from.  That's where Glamper Greetings comes in to play.  These smaller little stamps fit perfectly with the truck.  The sentiment is also from the set.


I can't wait to try out more of these two set together!



I'm also entering this card for this week's challenge over at Global Design Project.  It might seem a stretch, but when I see Connie's beautiful card, I'm inspired by her perfect coloring and also by the "rustic" look which I tried to accomplish with my rusty truck.  
Be sure to check out the GDP site for more inspiration!

Thanks again for stopping by! Have a wonderful weekend!

-Holly









Product List

2 comments: