Sunday, November 5, 2017

Perfect Packaging with the Creation Station


Happy Sunday!  I hope if you're in the USA you enjoyed your extra hour of sleep!
Today we have a fun theme for today's hop - perfect packaging.  I had a few ideas in mind to make but decided to make this cute little cupcake holder.  I had leftover cupcakes from our halloween party and decided to try something fun with them.

I was inspired by one I found on Pinterest but she did not have any tutorial or instructions.  I will try to draw up a pattern for this soon and put it on my Facebook page.  

I used the Foil Frenzy Specialty Designer Series Paper to create this fun little cupcake holder.


I cut two holes using the 1 3/8" Circle Punch so the icing wouldn't get smashed. 


I cut two circles - one with the sentiment on it - and adhered them together only at the very top.  This allowed me to just slide the circles over the box top.  The sentiment is from the Labels of Love stamp set from the holiday catalog.  I added some Gold Mini Sequin Trim and a (retired) tassel from the Occasions catalog - I thought the white ones were current and they are not - SORRY!  You can still get tassels in annual catalog or make a DIY one. 


This would make a cute little gift for a coworker, teacher, bus driver, etc.


I hope you enjoyed my creation.  Make your way around our hop and be inspired by the many other talented stampers.  You can head back to my talented friend Andrea Tracy Tucker, or hop on ahead to the lovely Elizabeth Price!  Thanks again!
  

Blessings,
Holly

7 comments: