Monday, November 13, 2017

"In The City" Treat Bags

Happy Monday!  I hope you had a wonderful weekend.  We enjoyed a trip to the Fort Worth Zoo on Saturday - they honored Veterans and their families with free passes!  Yesterday after church we met our former bus driver from MN at a park - she was in town visiting family and it was so nice to see her.  Our kids were excited to see a familiar face.  It was a very nice weekend.

And moving right on into Monday... This is a very busy week for me - 2 stamp classes and 12 year old's birthday party that I've been asked to be the "entertainment" for - we will be making a framed decoration piece and a bookmark.  More on that later... 

Today I wanted to show you another cute way to use the In the City Hostess Set from Stampin' Up!  I adore this set and wish somehow it could stay around.  
Now this is a two set stamp which makes it quick and easy to "color", but I wanted to use my Stampin' Blends another time.  I love the way they look!


These are my favorite cookies to make (and give away) - they're called Dipped Gingersnaps.


I used the 1 3/4", 2" and Starburst Circle Punches to create the tag.  I added some ribbon and Painted Autumn DSP scraps to finish them off.


Remember, stamps are just for making cards and scrapbook pages.  There's so much more to use them for to share what we love!

Have a wonderful Monday!

Blessings,
Holly



1 comment: