Monday, March 2, 2015

Sale-a-Bration News!

Well here we are! It's finally March which means two things - Spring is coming and Sale-a-Bration is ending!  You only have 29 more days to earn extra goods!  I do have exciting news today, but I also have some not so exciting news...

First, the good!  This is the perfect time to order those items you've been wishing for AND earn free products at the same time!  Stampin' Up! has released NEW sale-a-bration items that you can order with a qualifying purchase.*

Here are the new items just released:

I personally the vellum pack but they are all great!

It's also a great time to join my team! 
For $99 you get to pick out $125 worth of products (yes, you pick the goodies!) and you will also earn a certain product kit or two sale-a-bration items.  Being a demonstrator doesn't have to involve you hosting parties - YOU can be your own customer as a hobbyist.  You get 20% off your orders and your first order over $150 earns you an extra 10% off!  Stampin' Up! Is a great opportunity to make some extra cash and enjoy the fun that card making and scrapbooking provide! Contact me with any questions!  I'd love to have you on my team!

So as I said.. I do have some disappointing news.  If you're unfamiliar with the markers called Blendabilties, they are alcohol based markers (kind of like Copic markers) that SU released last year.  Unfortunately some packs of markers are being delivered to customers dried out and while SU works on the issue, all orders for blendabilities are shut off - including the Sale-a-Bration blendabilities.  If you have ordered some and they have dried out or arrived dried out, contact Stampin' Up!.  I will continue to use these markers because they are great to color with and well, I've been on a blendabilities kick.. So forgive me!  I'm hoping this all gets worked out and we can order again soon!

Have a blessed beginning to a new week!  
-Holly


No comments:

Post a Comment