Thursday, August 20, 2015

Triple Up Thursday with Crush On Colour - Barnyard Babies!

I'm super stoked to share my post today!  I'm so honored to make a guest appearance today for Crush On Colour and her Triple Up Thursday post!  If you haven't checked out my friend north of the border, you. are. missing. out.  Shannon is super talented and I'm rooting for her to be selected for SU's Artisan Design Team (I'm also rooting for myself, haha!)

Anyway, long story short… Shannon asked if I wanted to do a Triple Up Thursday post with her and I didn't hestitate to say yes!  However, when she sent me a list of stamp sets to pick from, I had two.

My mom came to the rescue and I chose Barnyard Babies.  I also picked 5 colors:
Pool Party, Hello Honey, Watermelon Wonder, Wild Wasabi & Soft Suede.  
(I did use Memento Black too - oops!)



This hog one was my favorite one to make.  I stamped the second hog by stamping it onto a clear block and then onto the cardstock. This will give you the reverse image.  I did have to use my marker to fill in some of the image.  



If you came from Shannon's blog - thanks for stopping by!  If you didn't, make sure you head on over and bookmark her page!  She's a keeper :)

Happy Stampin'
-Holly

2 comments: