Thursday, January 14, 2016

Introducing Stamp of the Month Club!

Hi everyone!  Things are starting to come together at our new house and I'm happy to say, I have my craft room back :)  this also means, I have FINALLY figured out the first stamp of the month!  Forgive me, but I chose a stamp that actually made the price more than $35.  Next month's will not be as expensive. Live an learn I guess! ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
This is a great opportunity not only to start your stamp collection, but also add an ink pad each month.  Because we are a few weeks into one of the best times to buy stamps and earn free merchandise, I've added a "bigger" SOTM Kit so you can earn a FREE Sale-a-Bration (SAB) item :) 

Here are the two options:

Option 1: $55 shipped.  You will get Watercolor Words Stamp Set, Mint Macaron, Blushing Bride & memento black ink and all supplies needed to make 6 cards.   

***because it is Sale-a-Bration, every $50 spent earned you free product from the SAB catalog.  If you pick one of the sets shown here:
 I will throw in supplies to make two cards PLUS you get the stamp set!!!  You can choose something else free from the SAB catalog, you just won't receive the 2 extra cards***

Or.....

Option 2: $40 shipped. You will get Watercolor Words Stamp Set, Mint Macaron ink and all supplies needed to make 6 cards.  

I know what I'd pick ๐Ÿ˜Š $15 more for two more inks AND a sale-a-bration item?? ๐Ÿ˜Š 

Please let me know by Jan 20th so I can place orders and have everything cut and sent to you first week in February. ๐Ÿ˜Š 

Payment can be made by PayPal or check. ๐Ÿ˜Š comment below or email me at Studio8tene@yahoo.com! 

Happy stamping :)

-Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment