Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Beautiful Blessing - TGIFC43 reminder!

If you follow me on Instagram - I promised earlier this week that I would share the gift I made my mother-in-law Linda.  Her birthday was yesterday and she does view my blog often, so I had to keep it secret :)
 
I wanted to make her something to let her know how special she is!  I had bought this frame at Christmas time to give her with a picture of her 3 grandboys but time got away from me and the frame moved to a pile in my craft room.  For her gift, I was inspired by the sketch for this week's challenge over at TGIF Challenges.  
If you haven't played yet, you have until 10pm PST tonight (2/24).
 
 
I haven't used the Remarkable You stamp set much since I've purchased it but I wanted to switch the flowers up from my original post
 
 
I stamped the sentiment on the background too just to add a little extra detail.
 
 
 
And who wouldn't want this cute Party Punch Pack??  The slider was simple to make - measuring the piece of DSP around the box with enough wiggle room to slide off and on easily.
 
 
Linda loved her gift and I was so glad she did.  It was fun to make!
 
 
Make sure you join us this week for the 43rd TGIF Challenge!  You have all day :)
 
-Holly
 

1 comment:

  1. Wow Holly this frame is really beautiful! What a gorgeous gift idea.

    ReplyDelete