Saturday, June 25, 2016

Foxy Cake Builder for Sam!

I can hardly believe our little guy is 2!  Seems like only yesterday...

Since it was my husband and I and the boys tonight to celebrate our youngest son's birthday, we didn't do anything big and fancy as far as party planning goes.  I did however manage to make his cake extra special!


I took some of the A Little Foxy DSP and the Dapper Denim In-Color DSP and make a banner for his cake.  The Fox Builder Punch makes things so easy!  I only had to stamp his legs, eyes and nose.


I took my White Gel Pen and drew the hair on his head.


I also tied in two balloons for fun using the Balloon Bouquet Punch.


This honestly took me 20 minutes tops!  I know this because I beat my icing for 7 while I made the banner and I was halfway done! :)


Our little guy loved his cake! :) I praise The Lord for the gift of children and the blessing of being his momma.


    


Enjoy your weekend!

<3
-Holly

2 comments:

  1. Cute Cake decor and especially cute little 2 year old. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Cake decor and especially cute little 2 year old. <3

    ReplyDelete