Friday, November 4, 2016

Mixing Sentiments for a Colorful TGIFC80

Happy Friday everyone!  This might be my shortest post ever, but I'm off to Madison, WI today with my mother for Stampin' Up!'s OnStage event!  I'm so stoked!  But before I head off, it's Friday which means we have a new challenge over at TGIF Challenges!  I hope you enjoyed last week's challenge of casing Krista - she's so talented! Love her work!  

This week we have a color challenge and it's a beautiful one!


Here is the card I came up with using Awesomely Artistic and the "no line watercoloring" technique.



I also combined two sentiments from two completely different sets.  The "you are" is from Remarkable You from the Annual Catalog and Wonderful Year from the Holiday Catalog.  This idea came from Brian King - so I cannot take the credit!  The tag was made with the leftover scrap pieces - no need to waste! :)

I hope you have a wonderful weekend! Please join us this week! We'd love to see your creations!

-Holly

2 comments:

  1. Great color combination. And I like your techniques. Will have to try it out. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holly, Congratulations on becoming an ArtisanTeam member! I've been thinking the last few months that you would be on the new Artisan Team and clapped loudly for you in Atlanta Saturday afternoon! I've loved seeing your work and ideas on TGIF Challenges and on your blog--look forward to seeing more great projects this next year on Artisan blog hops, Pinterest Boards and the Stampin' Up! blog and Facebook page. So excited for you!

    ReplyDelete