Saturday, January 28, 2017

TGIFC92 - Designer Spotlight Jeanna Bohanon

I'm a little late to the party over at TGIF Challenges.  I completely looked at the wrong challenge!  (At least my card for #94 is complete!)

We are featuring the lovely Jeanna Bohanon from Stamp Time Somewhere.  Jeanna is such a sweet soul and I'm pretty bummed out I didn't know her when I lived in Las Vegas!  I'd be so happy to stamp with her in person!  


Here is the card I made for the challenge.  I started by taking three of the colors from the new Watercolor Pencils pack and scribbling on Shimmery White Cardstock.  I then took and Aqua Painter to blend the colors.  I added a diecut hot air balloon from the Up & Away Thinlit Dies that I cut from some Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper.  


I added some of my favorite accessories - Enamel Shapes - to finish the card off.


I hope you like it!

Make sure to head on over to TGIF Challenges to see the rest of the design team's creations and play along yourself!

Now I'm off to stamp some more!  It's been awhile and I have some catching up to do :)
Have a great weekend!
-Holly


No comments:

Post a Comment