Thursday, April 27, 2017

Display Stamper Scrapbook Page - Wood Textures Sneak Peek

Earlier this month I was honored to be a Display Stamper for Stampin' Up!'s OnStage event in Minneapolis.  I've been wanting to share my samples with you, but time gets the best of me sometimes.

It's not always easy keeping a house, 3 kids in order and being 22 weeks pregnant.

So please be patient. :)

The scrapbook page that I made for my display board features 3 new items that will be available in the new catalog.  The Wood Textures DSP, the Lovely Laurel Thinlits and some wooden Touches of Nature Elements.  The DSP comes in 6x6 pieces, 4 of each print - so I actually just took 4 of the same pieces and adhered them to a 12x12" piece of cardstock.  You can barely tell it isn't one big sheet!


The Lovely Laurel Thinlits make the cutest banner.  
You can kind of see that the texture/scoring on the "flags".


I decided to use some of the wood accents to frame the circle that I made with the Stitched Shapes Framelits.  I think they add a nice touch to the page.


Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings,
Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment