Friday, June 23, 2017

Daisy Delight is Back! - A Simple Thank You

Hello from Texas!  We have moved from Minnesota to Texas this week and after 2 days of driving, I'm pretty exhausted.  We have yet to close on our new home, so I know I will be even more tired next week when we move in.

But I wanted to bring some good news to you!
The Daisy Delight Bundle is back in stock!  This set has been very popular and because the Daisy Punch has been on backorder, many have been anxiously awaiting to order it.  I cannot say how long this will last in stock, so if this is something you'd like, make sure you get your order in.

Here is a card I made with the set that is very simple.


I love all the little wild flowers in the set.



I hope to have my craft room set up by next weekend and be able to stamp some more for you.  I have lots of new goodies I cannot wait to play with!

Have a wonderful weekend!

-Holly

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment