Friday, July 14, 2017

Jumpin' Back in with TGIF Challenges!

Hey everyone! Thanks for swinging by today!  It's Friday and I'm ready for a nice relaxing weekend.  And by relaxing, I mean organizing the garage - booooring!  But it needs done.  It's the only area of the house that isn't unpacked and organized.

Friday also means there is a new challenge over at TGIF Challenges!  I had to take about 2 months off while we planned our move and I figured I'm settled in enough to jump back in.  So, what do you say? Want to join the fun this week?

Here's this week's challenge - a fun sketch!


(now please excuse my photos... my camera is not connecting to my computer, so I had to email pictures from my cellphone.)

I wasn't sure how to tackle this sketch at first.  I'm usually someone that puts the focus on the bottom right third of the card, or in the middle - not the top portion.  I suppose I could've just flip flopped the sketch (you are welcome to) - but I thought I might as well do the actually sketch.

I decided to highlight some of this gorgeous floral DSP from the Whole Lot of Lovely Designer Series Paper.  This particular sheet is bold and beautiful for sure!


The banner matches the card base (Crushed Curry) and was embossed with the Layered Leaves DTIEF (Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder).  I added some ribbon and a few die cut leaves made with the Eclectic Layers Thinlits.


The Stylized Birthday stamp was stamped in black ink on a watercolor wash piece of Shimmery White Cardstock.  I simply used my Aqua Painter and some Pool Party Ink.  

Simple enough, right?

I sure hope you join us this week over at TGIF Challenges! We'd love to have you participate!

Remember too that this month you can earn $5 towards your August orders with every $50 you spend in July!  Contact me if you have any questions!  It's a great time to buy!

Have a great weekend - 
Holly





Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment