Monday, August 21, 2017

Cookies for the Neighbors with In the City!


I simply cannot get enough of this adorable Hostess Set - In The City.  It has come in handy a lot lately since we are in a new neighborhood.  Two new families moved in this past weekend and we made some cookies this time.  I used my all-time favorite recipe from Averie Cooks and you can find it here.

I used some (retired) Petite Cafe Bags from Stampin' Up! because they are food safe, but I know you can find alternatives with the many cellophane bags we sell through Stampin' Up! or even create your own bags with the Gift Bag Punch Board!

I added buildings on both sides with Crumb Cake Ink.


I wanted a colorful image for the tag.  I framed the image with Stitched Shapes Framelits and Layering Circles Framelits.  I added some 1/2" Night of Navy Gingham Ribbon and the bags were complete.


I really hope SU! does something new and carries over a hostess set for once!

Have a wonderful day!
-Holly

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I have been on the fence about purchasing this set and I think you won me over. It's one of those sets that is great to have when you need it and I know I'd wish I had it if I don't get it :-).

    ReplyDelete