Thursday, May 24, 2018

High Tide Father for Fancy Friday


Hey there! Welcome to another Fancy Friday hop! I'm so glad you're here.  If you came from my dear friend Sue Plote, thanks for continuing on to me!

Today's hop features the True Gentleman suite from Stampin' Up!'s Occasions Catalog:


However... for those of us that unfortunately don't own this great set, we will be sharing our creations that are inspired by the colors or masculine theme.  The Very Vanilla, Night of Navy, Tranquil Tide and Crumb Cake color combo is a good one!

I decided to go nautical with the card.  Maybe it was the "tide" or "navy" throwing subtle hints at me. :)  I chose the High Tide stamp set and paired it with some of my favorite sentiments from the (retiring) Rose Wonder stamp set.


Now the sentiment does say "friend" but I customized the sentiment with the "father" from the (upcoming) Itty Bitty Greetings stamp set.  The Seaside Textured Impressions Embossing Folder seemed like the perfect match for waves.


The DSP is a sneak peek at some really beautiful paper coming out next week too! 

The inside sentiment is also from Rose Wonder.  My dad truly is a blessing to me and many others.  Seemed only fitting!


So there you have it!  We'd love to see you play along with the color combo or True Gentleman suite. Use the hashtag #fancyfriday and let us know!

Next up is my former Aussie Artisan pal Rochelle!  (I adore her and her style so go check her out!)


Have a wonderful holiday weekend!

Blessings,
Holly

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, Holly! This is absolutely stunning! You always blow me away with your gorgeous designs and this is no exception! Love!

    ReplyDelete