Friday, July 3, 2015

Freestyle Friday: Celebrate Baby

If you've been a follower of my blog for awhile, you may recall that I had been posting a Ten Minute Tuesday card each week.  I recently was selected to join a Design Team that posts on Tuesdays, so I wanted to mix things up.
 
Introducing...
 
 
Yay!!! I'm super excited about this!  I want to do a weekly post about any kind of card or project - pick my own sketches, color combos, inspiration... Plus, no ten minute time limit!
 Just make whatever I feel like!
 
Sounds fun right?
 
Here's the card I made today: 
 


Love to layer embossed pieces with the DSP. 
 

 
The wooden accent is such a fun detail!  And the price for 15 is unbeatable!
 

 
I didn't necessarily need a baby card at the moment, but this new Sweet Lil' Things DSP is too stinkin' cute!  I just had to share!
 
I sure hope you have enjoyed this creation!  I may or may not post more often than Sunday, Tuesday and Friday, but rest assured, Freestyle Friday is here to stay! :)
 
Have a great weekend and happy 4th!!
 
-Holly

3 comments:

  1. Love it Holly! Your card rocks and love your Freestyle Friday idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sweet baby girl card rocks! Looking forward to your blog on Freestyle Fridays. Happy Fourth of July! God Bless America!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Love the layers and texture!

    ReplyDelete