Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Stamp, Ink, Paper #6 - Tic-Tac-Toe

Hey everyone!  Today we have a fun challenge for you over at Stamp, Ink, Paper.  Who doesn't like Tic-Tac-Toe??

Oh yeah, me… Because my husband always tricks me!
But this is STAMPING tic-tac-toe :) This is my kind of game!


I went straight down the right side, but you can chose what fits you best!  I haven't made a 3x6" card in awhile either.  Don't know why I don't make more of these!


I frayed the edges with my scissors and embossed the sentiment in clear emboss powder.



This Schoolhouse DSP from SU! is adorable :) I should've ordered more than just a share!


Thanks so much for stopping by on your Tuesday.  
Hope to see you (and your entry!) over at Stamp, Ink, Paper :)  

-Holly



1 comment:

  1. Holly I love the clean lines of this card, the color, the shape, everything! The little flags on the inside are so cute, too. I'm pinning this right now for future casing, it that's ok!

    ReplyDelete