Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Tough Day to Be a Fish - #frommetoyouwhenyourefeelingblu

I received the Jars of Love bundle in the mail yesterday and couldn't wait to use it!  I made a card with the flowers in the jar but the little fish was really calling me.  I wasn't sure how I wanted to use it - I like the "best fishes" that goes with it, but I wanted to try something different.  Then I remembered a great cause that was started by Petra Tailor a few weeks ago called "#frommetoyouwhenyourefeelingblu" - a little piggy back to the "#imbringingbirthdaysback" kick, but this time it's to encourage card makers to send a card to someone they know (or don't know) that might be battling depression or that maybe just needs a pick me up.  Kylie Bertucci is also highlighting this too and you can see some other cards here

Anyway, here is the card I made today using the Jars of Love Bundle and Here for You. 





Send a smile today...  The world most certainly needs the extra love.

-Holly



2 comments:

  1. awwww what a sweet card!! I love what you have done with it Holly. We sure do need some love and something to make us smile- this card sure does it. Thank you for taking part in our international blog highlight and making it such a success! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you put the fish upside down. So cute! Thank you for the great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete