Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Handcarved Butterfly Bundle


Today I want to share with you two Easter cards that I made yesterday.  I haven't used the Handcarved background stamp in a long time and thought I would break it out with some soft spring colors.

This first card features the medium sized butterfly framelit that you can purchase with the Butterfly Basics Bundle.


I added some gold touches with the sequin trim, gold twine and embossed spots.  I used my versamarker to draw some spots.  The cool thing about this is that you can color/emboss some and if you think it needs more you can add more if you want! 



For the second card I made, I stamped the flowers from the Butterfly Bundle set in memento ink.  This ink is the BEST because you can color right over the black and it will not smear.  So even those that never liked to stay in the lines and enjoy coloring!


A little gold glitz never hurt anyone :)


Thanks for stopping by!  I hope spring is well on its way to you!

Happy stamping :)

-Holly

Below are the items you would need to make these cards!  If you have any questions, please ask!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment