Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Ten Minute Tuesday - So Many Stars!

Today I'm going to share with you a fun & quick card!  I'm going to start something new on Tuesday with a card you can make in ten minutes or less!  This card might look like it took longer, but trust me, it only took a few minutes!  The kids were playing, my hubby was making dinner and I cranked out a new card.


Yes, literally cranked the big shot, cut 4 stars, embossed a layer and assembled.  Easy peasy!!


I added a few SAB items (the vellum pack and in-color accessories are both awesome!) and the card was complete.  

Thanks for swinging by! See ya next week for another quick ten minute (or less) Tuesday!!

Also, every Tuesday will feature the weekly deals in the right margin!

-Holly

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Tina :) I appreciate you always stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I couldn't like your card enough on FB so I had to come and show you some blog love too!! Lol! You're very talented :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hah! thanks James! I enjoy your work too :)

      Delete
  3. I really like this card, Holly. I hope you don't mind if I case it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found your link on Stampin Stud's page, Super Cute Card!

    ReplyDelete