Tuesday, March 3, 2015

March Stamp n' Snack



Last month I hosted my first card club and had 7 ladies.  Tonight I have 11 -possibly 2 last minute decisions!  That's nearly double and I'm so excited about it!  These ladies had a ton of fun last time.  Tonight we'll be playing with the big shot and I hope they love it as much as I do.  

Last night everyone was in bed by 9 and I still had to come up with 2 more cards and cut everything!  I debated going to bed "early" and thought I would prep this morning.  My husband said he'd help with the boys so I decided I'd crash early too.. For three hours... Sammy was WIDE AWAKE from 12-230am, so I did my cutting then.. 


Love when God has other plans.   My hubby woke up with a fever and is sick in bed.  I wouldn't have had time today.  Let's just pray he's better by 6! I need a "babysitter" :) 

Here are the cards we are making:





At the last class the ladies asked if we could make a sympathy card this month.  Seems we don't have them until we need them.  

Hope you enjoyed these cards.  Thanks for stopping by! Off to clean the house!
-Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment