Monday, October 5, 2015

Let's Go Bucs! A Baseball Page with Project Life

It's been awhile since I've made a scrapbook page.  I guess I've been enjoying taking lots of pictures and making memories this summer that I haven't stopped to put them on a page!  I know I will be busy this winter! :) 
 
But since it's still baseball season (for some fans at least) I wanted to make my first page from our trip home to PA in August.  If you're not a big baseball fan, I'll fill you in on this awesome Pirates team.  This is our 3rd straight year to make playoffs after a 20 year streak.  It's been so fun to watch them.  We even drove 522 miles last year to go to the wildcard game!
 
I'm hoping Wednesday night's wildcard game has a better outcome!
 
 
When I was using my Bohemian Borders stamp set the other day I happen to use these stiches on a card and immediately saw baseball stitches.  I tested it out (which the boys thought was awesome) and that night I ordered my photos so I could make this page right away! 
For the "Let's Go Bucs" background, I used the Layered Letters Photopolymer set.  Even though they're photopolymer and they're easy to line up, here's a tip: if you mount one word at a time they keep a consistent look.
 
 
The "Gather Together" sentiment is from Seasonal Snapshot 2015.  You can find it in the holiday catalog.  Isn't that font the coolest?!
 
 
And who doesn't love pretzels, family, baseball?! (My boys are easy to love too, FYI) :)

 
I had so much fun making this page.  Our 4yo even asked if we could send it to Starling Marte (our left fielder) - he said he'd would love it!
 
:)  Sorry Eli, we're going to keep this page! 
 
Anyway, thanks so much for stopping by.  Sorry that my scrolling list is not working.  The website that I use to list the items used for my projects is not working from my computer and since our cat spilled water on my husbands MacBook, I'm going to just list the products below. If you have questions, please don't hesistate to ask! :) 
 
Let's go Bucs!

Stamps:
Seasonal Snapshot - 139841
PLxSU Moments Like These - 138740
Bohemian Borders - 138938
Layered Letters Alphabet - 138692
Gorgeous Grunge (WM) - 130514
Alphabet Rotary Stamp
Inks:
Real Red
Memento Black
Hello Honey
Paper:
Go Wild DSP Stack
Sweet Li'l Things DSP
Whisper White 12x12
Misc:
Subtles Candy Dots
Dimensionals
 

1 comment:

  1. Lovely work Holly - course it helps that you have such adorable subject (hehehehe) - you know you always do awesome work - love this scrapbook page.

    ReplyDelete