Saturday, December 9, 2017

Flying Home Sneak Peek

Hello there! I hope you are doing well on this Saturday! I wanted to share with you a fun new set that will be available January 3rd from the Occasions Catalog.  This set is called Flying Home and it was love at first sight :) I love these cute little bird houses!  I didn't buy much for my pre-order, but this set was a must! 


I decided to make multiple cards since I would be coloring a lot.  I was inspired by the sample in the catalog and stuck to a very similar color scheme.

I used a variety of Stampin' Blends Markers with some new designer series paper called Sweet Soiree Specialty DSP.  


The Pool Party tags are made with the Thoughtful Banners stamp set.  I made 3 thank you's and 3 congrats.  I think this stamp would make really cute "new home" or "welcome to the neighborhood" cards.


It's a very cute set and I will be sharing more of the other stamps from this set soon!  Would you be interested in this set next month?  I'd love for you to get some Stampin' Blends in your hands and earn this set free!


I'm putting together a special Stamps in the Mail kit for January! (Old Olive markers not pictured). Stay tuned for more!

Have a blessed Saturday!
-Holly





No comments:

Post a Comment