Friday, December 15, 2017

Display Stamper Application

Last month Stampin' Up! hosted a gathering of demonstrators for OnStage in Salt Lake City.  I was unable to attend and was pretty bummed out about it.  Not as bummed as I am that I will be missing the 30th anniversary celebration in Orlando, FL next fall.  But the excited news is that the next event in April will be held in my backyard - Fort Worth!  I'm so excited that I only have 20 minutes to drive!

I was fortunate enough to attend Minneapolis last year as a Display Stamper.  It was a huge honor as an ADT member to get to represent Stampin' Up! in another way.

Now normally, I would have made new projects, but our 3yo has been sick for over a week now and I have had very little stamping time (and sleep) - so I'll be sharing a few of my favorite projects that I've made this year for the application.  I will also link the original posts if you would like to see more details.

My 3 card submissions:

I absolutely love the new Blends and couldn't wait to give them a try with the truck from Country Livin'.  When I was looking for a birthday sentiment I saw the small balloons and banner from Glamper Greetings and thought they'd work great together - and to my surprise - the perfect pairing!


The bottom half of the card is made using one of the framelits from the Little Loves Framelits. I really like the soft textured look it gives.  (I think SU! needs an embossing folder that looks like this!)


I love the challenge of making masculine cards - for all ages.  This one was for my father-in-law that enjoys a cold beer.  A mix of textures and patterns makes this bold card one of my favorites.


Scrapbook Page:
I couldn't love the Ruffled TIEF anymore than I do - and I'm so glad it worked out when I made this 6x10" background.



3D Submissions:

A quick and simple cupcake box made from the Foil Frenzy DSP.


This particular box features retired DSP but this box could be made with any current designer series paper.  The box is made using the Window Box Framelits and the Large Number Dies.


Hope you enjoyed the recap of some of my projects this year!  I have some new product from the Occasions catalog, so stay tuned!  Tomorrow I will be showing you some cards from one of my "must have" sets - Waterfront.

Have a wonderful weekend!  If you live in Texas and want to join me and the fun at OnStage in April - join my team!  You'll have a blast!

Blessings,
Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment