Saturday, December 23, 2017

Myths & Magic Trio - Another Sneak Peek!

Before I turn off my computer for a few days and focus on Christmas, I have one last sneak peek to show you from the upcoming Occasions Catalog.  I love this adorable stamp set and coordinating framelits. The stamp set Magical Day grabbed my attention right away and I knew it would be on my pre-order.

I'm a mom of 4 kids.  Three boys that will love the knight, wizard and dragon - and a little unicorn and mermaid for our little girl.  Perfect kid set and really fun to color!

Another product coming out on January 3rd is the Brusho Crystal Colour - a watercolor ink crystal that you use to watercolor in a beautiful way.  I had never used this before, but I'm loving this!  I had a lot of fun using this technique.



Another coordinating product in the Magic and Myths suite is the washi tape.  This sparkly silver star tape is part of the 3 pack.


This one was really fun to see come together.  I used different Brusho colors and mixed them by adding more and more and drying in between the layers.  Once it was dry, I added Wink of Stella all over.  It looks very celestial - so pretty in person!


The unicorn was colored using the Stampin' Blends Markers and because I loved the background so much, I decided to use a skinnier sentiment from the Fairy Celebrations stamp set (Annual Catalog).


My final card I made using the sketch from The Global Design Project.
My boys really like this dragon.  I told my mascot in elementary school was the "Red Dragon" - it was gray and red - so I might have to make another with those colors.


I used the Moss Green Brusho for the Stitched Shapes Circle that matched the Old Olive Blends Marker.  I also added Wink of Stella on the dragon. 


The sentiment is from Epic Celebrations - a stamp set you can earn free from Jan 3-Mar 31st with a $50 purchase!  (The Magical Day bundle gets you pretty close!)


I sure hope you enjoyed these cards!



Praying you have a wonderful Christmas!

Blessings,
Holly








1 comment:

  1. โปรโมชั่น pg slot มากมาย เล่นง่ายจ่ายจริง แตกจริง ต้อง pg slot เท่านั้น! เล่นสล็อต พีจีสล็อต เว็บไซต์ตรงผู้ให้บริการเกมสล็อตออนไลน์ชั้นหนึ่ง ทกลอง เล่น ฟรี พร้อมโบนัส

    ReplyDelete